Become A Vendor Today!
It’s easy to join Texas Trade Days! All you have to do is submit the appropriate vendor application to the type of market you wish to join, make your payment and wait for your approval!
You can always check your status or see which spaces are filled on our Status & Availability page 24/7! This page is updated by every Monday! There’s no longer a need to wait for a response to follow-up emails!
All handmade, MLM, Cottage Food, and Rummage Sellers are welcome!
Get More Out of Your Market Days!
Our markets focus on providing communities regular access to their local small businesses and entrepreneurs. We accept handmade artisans, crafters, antiques/vintage dealers, cottage food bakers, farms and canneries, local growers, and individual resellers.
As a TXTD Vendor, you get lots of perks and more ways to advertise – all included when you sign up (scroll down for pricing and applications)!
- Facebook Events for Markets – post your sales, previews and more to our followers
- Post to our Facebook Business Page – a free way to advertise to our followers
- Market Day Facebook Live Videos
- TXTD Vendor Only Facebook Group – for vendor updates and more
- Join our WhatsApp TXTD Vendor Chat group
- TXTD Vendor Learning Series – educational tips to help you grow your business
- Popular Venues with Police Security, Facility Restrooms, Covered Pavilions, Prime Locations & Venue Owners
- Convenient online, mail-in and in-person application options
- Check Status & Availability – check this page before making your payments if you sell a popular item type (jewelry, soap, etc.), or if you’re a consultant for a Direct Sales/MLM Company to be sure your product or company has not filled.
- Vendor FAQs
(Registration opens soon)
Traditional Market Registration