Rummage Seller Information
Need to Get Rid of Stuff?
Clean out your closets, homes, garages, storage rooms and wherever else you need to tidy up! We’ll help you sell all your unwanted items!
Rummage Seller spaces are typically $50 for an outdoor space though some venues may offer varying pricing. This is around the average cost a typical yard or garage sale will cost you, but you get the advantage of our planning, permitting, advertising and shopper base who is already looking for items you have, at safe and popular well-known public locations! We do all the work for you. Just show up with your tents, tables, trailers, or trucks ready to sell! Our shoppers also pay with cash and credit! Feel free to barter, trade and give things away, too. The choice is yours!
- Anything that is G Rated
- Anything Non-Toxic, Non-Flammable and Non-Explosive
- Anything that is gently used
- Anything that can easily be loaded and unloaded from your vehicle
- Antiques, Vintage and Estate Find Items
- Pre-Owned Artwork (Not created by the owner)
- Auto/ATV/Small Motor Accessories (not vehicles or parts)
- Baby Items (not food or formula)
- Books, Comics and Collectibles
- Clothes, Shoes and Accessories
- China, Dishware, Drink-ware, Glassware
- Home/Office/Outdoor Decor
- Kid’s Toys, Clothing, Costumes and Decor
- Kitchenware (No cutlery)
- Lawn Care Items (Mowers/Edgers/Eaters must be household style & drained of all gasoline – No commercial grade landscaping equipment)
- Outdoor Camping & Sports Items (No propane bottles)
- Patio Furniture and Decor
- Storage Containers & Organizers
- Tools (No blade or knife types)
- Vintage Avon, Pampered Chef, Tupperware Items
What’s NOT Allowed:
- Anything R or X Rated
- Armory, Artillery and Ammunition Items
- Batons Weapons of any type (Martial Arts, Military, Police, Self Defense)
- Firearms and Related Accessories
- Gang/Gangster/Mob Related Items
- Handguns and Related Accessories
- Lude/Obscene/Pornography/Sexually Explicit/Intimate Items
- Vulgar Items
- Vehicles and Vehicle Parts
- Weapons and Related Items
How it Works:
- If you have items that meet the “What’s Allowed” category, complete the online application form by clicking the Vendor Information link in the navigation menu.
- Under “Company Name” enter the name (made up or not) you want to be advertised under. (Ex: You sell clothes, but don’t want to use your real name… make one up, like “Clothes Unlimited.”)
- Select the Rummage Seller spaces where available.
- Don’t be too concerned with photos. Just be sure to list all you have. If something is seen at the market that needs to be put away, we’ll let you know.
- Proceed with completing the application with your information.
- Read the Vendor Agreement, and click the checkbox if you accept them.
- Submit your application
- Select your Rummage Seller rental space at the market date and location you want and click Add To Cart.
- Go to cart when you're done and make your payment on the checkout page
After You Apply:
Check your email for your copy of the completed application. It will also have further instructions. You’ll also receive a payment receipt email. When you're approved, you'll receive a fulfillment email. Then, a Market Day email the Monday prior to market day.
Get Ready for Market Day:
- Review the links provided in the Market Day email that goes out every Monday before a market. We try to send “reminder” emails, but may not during busy times, so always check that email and our website. Email us if you need help.
- Bring your tent canopy with weights
- Unless it’s a pavilion space
- Bring your tables and chairs
- Bring your items you want to sell
- Have fun and go make some money!
We hope this helps you with signing up for our markets! If you need additional assistance, we invite you to browse our vendor pages or send us an email anytime!