We are currently booking all 2019 market dates!
Scroll down to the bottom for the online application.
A Look at Our Venues:
We currently hold high demand single day shows at each of our venues. Our smaller community markets (Santa Fe & Kingwood) are perfect for vendors who are brand new to the event industry and are wanting more affordable ways to get their foot-in-the-door with Texas Trade Days!
Step up your game by signing up for our Fairgrounds events at Waller County Fairgrounds, Galveston County Fairgrounds and the Pasadena Fairgrounds! Get ready for the fair and rodeo season by warming up with any of our fairgrounds events!
We help you saddle up your business and learn the ropes of the fairgrounds by providing you with an affordable opportunity to work up to some of the biggest and best shows of the year! State Fair of Texas, anybody?
Be a regular vendor at each of our fairground venues for a well-rounded way to gain the experience your business needs to be the best at some of the best shows in Texas!
How We Advertise:
We advertise online to thousands of active followers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Google+. We also have a strong internet presence on Google, Yahoo & Bing search engines, as well as some really awesome mentions on popular websites and local media channels! Take a look at some of those mentions here.
We advertise each event on dozens of additional websites which share our events with their numerous partners, distribute flyers to thousands of customers via email and carefully targeted customer bases in our communities. We also attract roadside attention by our bright, full color signage that’s easy to read, allow for a colorful array of pop up tents and we provide thousands of customers with promotional materials throughout the year at our events!
Texas Trade Days Preferred Vendor Program:
Preferred Vendors are our top vendors at events! They’re professional in appearance and attitude, go above and beyond for their business, and are role models for others. Be a star and standout as a Texas Trade Days Preferred Vendor!
All Texas Trade Days Preferred Vendors receive generous discounts on booth fees, premium booth spaces, season buyout options, priority booking, automatic application approvals* and so much more! Click here to go to the 2019 Preferred Vendor Program Application
Vendors We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for talented vendors skilled in the following crafts:
- Stained Glass & Art Glass
- Basket Weaving & Needlework
- Metalwork & Woodwork
- Ceramics & Sculpture
As well as Artists with a focus in:
- Abstract Expressionism
- Pre-Pop Art & Pop Art
- Minimalism & Conceptualism
- Including Traditional Oil, Watercolor, Mixed Media, Pastels, Lithography, Etching & Engraving, Encaustic, etc.
In addition to some of our other popular vendor types:
- Children’s, Men’s & Women’s Boutiques
- Jewelry Artisans
- Home & Outdoor Decor
- Health, Beauty & Fitness
- Antiques, Repurposed & Vintage
- Arts & Crafts
- Specialty Shops
- Holiday and More!
We are a semi-juried event.
*Limited Direct Sales Spaces Available
- We are not accepting new direct sales vendors for 2019. Consider becoming a 2019 Preferred Vendor to join us.
- All previous direct sales vendors can book remaining direct sales spaces 1 week prior to each event date.
- Application deadlines still apply.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application below
- Make a payment with your credit card or PayPal Account
- PayPal Financing is available for payments over $99 W.A.C.
- Wait for the “You’re Approved by Texas Trade Days” email reply to your automatic application submission email
- Denied applications will just receive a full refund via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please wait while the application loads below…